Treetops-Breakfast & After School Club
Treetops is the Breakfast & After School Club run by the school, offering a relaxed and fun environment for children from Reception to Year 6. Children have the opportunity to join in with structured activities, such as treasure hunts and bingo, enjoy free, independent play and be given support with reading and other homework, if desired. The games room, with air hockey and table football, has been a big hit with the children who have attended and they loved racing remote control cars. The club is available for parents to use either on a regular or ad hoc basis, but a registration form for each child must be completed before a booking can be made.
Please note that before 8.45am and after 4pm, there is the option to select Treetops when you dial the main office number, 01883 342005, so you can contact the club (for example if you're running late with pick up etc). In no circumstances should personal mobile numbers of staff members be used.
To book a session
1. Complete a registration form - this only needs to be done once for each child, but must be completed before a child attend Treetops
2. Send the completed form to email@example.com and give details of whether or not you intend to pay with childcare vouchers or via the government tax-free childcare scheme. If so, please email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
a. The name of the provider
b. Account holder’s name
c. Reference (if you don’t have a specific reference, this can be your child’s name)
3. You will receive confirmation from the office that your Tucasi account is set up
4. Log onto Tucasi scopay and go to the extended day module to book a place. If you are not paying by vouchers, you will need to make a payment before booking sessions. If you are paying with vouchers, it will let you book sessions and pay later
5. You can use Tucasi to book sessions 2 days or more in advance, for bookings for the next day, you will need to call the office (01883 342 005)
6. Any payment via vouchers will be made later when we have the reference numbers for all providers.
The sessions are:
· breakfast (7.30am-9am, cost £8.00)
. Early Drop Off (8.15am, cost £4.00)
· short after-school (from the end of school until 4.30pm, cost £6.00)
· long after-school (from the end of school until 6.15pm, cost £13.00)
Please See attachment below for late pickup charges.
Please call the school office (01883 342005) or email email@example.com with any queries about bookings.