Our Mission Statement
Through God’s love and with guidance from the Holy Spirit, we the St Francis Community, share our Catholic Faith. We seek to nurture in our children an understanding of the importance of Christian values and a deep love and lifelong commitment to God.
We value the unique strengths and gifts of the children entrusted to us and strive to provide an excellent education, so that through our teaching the children may realise their full potential.
In partnership with our Families, Governors and Parish and inspired by our faith we support the children of St Francis’. We encourage the children to shine, to have pride in their achievements, to show concern for others and contribute to society as responsible citizens.
To be achieved through the commitment of all in our community to the ethos of St Francis’ Catholic Primary School.
- To appreciate that we are all uniquely created and loved by God.
- To deepen each child’s understanding of the Catholic Faith.
- To nurture in the children an understanding of Christian values and how these help shape our lives and the lives of others.
- To understand the importance of forgiveness and reconciliation.
- To work in partnership with parents and Parish to create a Christian atmosphere enriched through prayer.
- To provide an excellent education so children learn and achieve their potential.
- To respect and care for one another in a happy, welcoming and nurturing community.
- To ensure children care and respect others, develop an understanding of the world and contribute to society as responsible citizens.
"In God’s love and inspired by our faith we respect, reflect and achieve together"