Please make sure that you check the timetable and any corresponding letter as not all clubs start and finish on the same day/week.
- Please check timetable and the corresponding letter for internal clubs.
- Please check the finish dates on all clubs as some start and finish before others.
- Please do not book and then swap with other parents. Please contact the office.
- Most of the internal clubs have limited spaces. If you cannot book a club online it means it is full.
- Please book and deal directly with external clubs providers.
- Please make sure that you are prompt in picking your child up. Persistent lateness could result in your child losing their place in the club.
- If you have children who are in two different clubs on the same day, please make sure that you pick up from the earlier club on time. A sibling from an earlier finishing club cannot go and wait in the later finishing club.
PLEASE NOTE; The School Leadership Team and the Governing Body regularly review Clubs and Lettings. Whilst the School endeavours to keep Clubs settled, lettings are always subject to change on a termly basis, and alterations are made from time to time for various reasons.