We welcome children aged 4 to 11 years of age to St Francis' School. Reception children usually join us in the September following their 4th birthday. Each year the school admits 60 children to two reception classes of up to 30 pupils per class. We have two classes in every year throughout the school.
For the Parishes of Caterham, Whyteleafe, Oxted and Warlingham
2021-22 Catholic applications – for Reception places for St Francis’ Catholic Primary School
For those needing a Reception place in 2021-22, there is a Virtual Tour of the School on the Admissions page of the website. Please do remember to read and follow the Admissions instructions below If you need any help or advice on Admissions, do contact the school Office
Extraordinarily for this year, due to the COVID situation and to best protect Fr Seán and Fr Stephen, they will not be meeting parents in person to sign the SIF forms.
The general process for applications remains the same. Before the closing date for applications:
- Parent/Carers complete their Local Authority Common Application Form online.
- Parent/Carers must also complete the SIF and return it to the school minus the section usually completed by the priest.
- The school will formally log receipt of each SIF form from each Catholic applicant.
- The school will then take all the Catholic applicants’ SIFs to the priest in one go for the priests to complete the relevant section for each applicant and return to the school.
- If you wish to receive a copy of the final signed SIF, please email the school office on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to apply for your child to join our school, there are two forms (scroll down) to be filled in:
- The Common Application Form (CAF) which is available from Surrey County Council and must be returned to them.
- The Supplementary Information Form (SIF) which must be returned to us.
Please see our virtual tour below.
Our admissions policy
Below you’ll find our Admissions Policy and Procedures that our Governing Body has published for admissions this and future academic years together with our updated Supplementary Information Form.
Please contact the school office on 01883 342005 and Surrey County Council if you wish to make an in-year application. The Surrey In- Year Application Form can be accessed via the link below:
Should your child not be offered a place in our school you can find out about the appeals process in the Admissions policy below.